1.1K views

would like to tell you the truth because the entire office is located in the Philippines and the customer service and the sales department is here in Makati and the accounting department that processes all the refunds is in Bicol and the catalogue office is in Pasig.

I would also like to tell the truth that around 90% I think have no basic car knowledge because they only ride the bus and jeep and were not fully trained for car parts and our catalogue are not daily updated so only a few are updated. We have around 50 plus website as our members.

Our managers will not answer because we are on a firstcall resolution and if we do not resolve that, we will get punished.

The refund takes 4-6 weeks because it is being processed here in Bicol, Philippines. 85% of the agents answering calls for customer service cannot understand english because some only reached second year college or only took 2 year courses so the customer must ask the representative to read back the complaint. If not, they have to cover the for sales agent that sold the wrong part or the catalogue error. Our motto as far as the customer is concerned is 'sir, you have the correct part but the wrong car.'

We are forced to sell parts that are not correct or out of stock because it is punisheable by incident reports and suspensions from the human relations office and the employee relations office.

We cannot change your orders once it has been processed because it has to go airbound from the Carson office to the bicol office and that takes a long time.

If you think you have received the part twice and ordered it either online or through a representative, the representative concerned will misinform or if not, inform the customer that either the order has been cancelled or only an RGA form was filed. Since we have all the customer's contact details, we can search their accounts using the email, the phone number and the last 7 digits of the credit card. So that the customer will not know that a car part was ordered without their consent, we will take away your email or change your address except for your credit card information. We have to do this because we fear the PQA and the employee relations officer and our team leaders because they will issue us incident reports and then suspend us and then blacklist us. Blacklisting agents like us is very easy. We don't have contracts or IDs even if we have been working for almost two years here.

If your cash has not been returned in your credit card, please call our Philippine Office directly area code 632-8564987 or 632-8564986. This IS NOT TOLL FREE but you will be refunded immediately.

Please look for our country manager/chief accountant, Fred Miguel or our call center director/sales director, Joel Acot in this numbers. If they do not want to cooperate, please write directly to buster@usautoparts.com and report this immediately.

That is all we want to reply.

Signed,

Jose Dacuycuy, Paquito and Romy Diaz, Mel Bigson, George Estregan, Ben David and Igana S.Quama

Had an Experience with Auto Parts Warehouse?

Comments

Absolutely horrible experience and subpar level of customer service.I Purchased many items from this company and just found out that when i claimed one of their discounts I was signed up for a membership at "Complete Saving" From that point on a $12 monthly charge was apply to my account.

I am a busy person and always skimed over the small charges when i review my bank statement. As it turns out they had made over 59 withdrawals before I noticed it. I called Complete Saving and my subscription was immediately cancel and they will reimburse the entire amount. I have not seen the money yet and i sure hope it will shows up.

Any way, I would stay clear from any company associated with US Autoparts Be very careful when claiming those discounts!If you get a best discounts offer in any parts and get true service you may need to go https://www.yourmechanic.com/.

Austin, Texas, United States #694293

I jus ordered a cold air intake for my tbss i payed for it and everything the order says shipped and departed on Saturday from California Ontario on ups freight ...I haven't gotten an update yet and today is Monday ....

Can some tell me if this happen to y'all did you guys ever receive the package ??Thanks

to Eddie #779086

I ordeed a part from them and it took a week to get from Ca. to Fl.

I bought a transmission pan that came up saying it fits my dodge on their site.So i bought the part and had it a few weeks before i could get it into the mechanic.

So after taking it down there and leaving it the mechanic calls me and tells me it wont work. So i look up the part number on a diffrent site (a reliable site) and it says it wont work. I tried to return it and they said even though it is their fault they wont refund it.

Such BS!!!!!NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!

Ordered a part and was told by the salesman the visa would not be billed until part was shipped but it was.I was also told it would ship the next day and it was not.

I called to talk to a supervisor and the cs rep said she would get one. A few minutes later she said one was on the line. After talking a few minutes I asked for the supervisors response and the cs rep told me he was on the line but couldn't reply. After all the lies I contacted visa and the banker suggested I start a complaint now which I did.

I ordered other parts the same night from parts geek and already have them but they didn't have one of the parts I needed so it was ordered from auto parts warehouse and everything went down hill from there.

I have hopes that others might learn from my mistake.While I haven't proven these people are crooks they did tell me at least 3 lies and that smells like fish to me.

I ordered some brake pads for my car.I got incorrect front pads, in fact they were rear pads for some other car.

I contacted the Philipines, and was asked by the rep "how do you know they are not the correct pads". :( But they did ship me another set. It got here in two days and it's the same WRONG set. I even gave them the correct part number, (because their website is WRONG).

This is going to be an expensive lesson.Always read up before you use a new web-store.

dinu111dj

sd

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #324414

- APW is not one big company selling parts.

- They focal web site.

- You buy from them. The part comes from an affiliate who has agreed to sell the part at that price.

- APW CS is in South Asia. The people there

do not speak english well at all.

- The order I made was not satisfactory.

- In all it will take me 4 weeks to straighen

out all their errors.

- I will never shop with them again.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #324409

- The prices are cheap,but wait. There's more.

- I received my order. Items were missing.

- I also received mis-matched brake discs.

- Please do not call CS. Waited 50 minutes before my turn.

- The CS representative kept saying "one moment please". For what?

- She also told me to call back in 3 days. I freaked out and said "No way. We take care of this right now". She did.

- Next day I realized I realized I had mis-matched brakes.

- Instead of calling I used their online chat. Another hour.

- Wanted to return the 2 mis-matched matched

brakes. They screwed up the RMA. Had to go on line again. I think the problem is corrected.Another hour.

- 1 hour on the phone. 2 hours online chat.

- Do you think I am going to order from autowarehouse.com again. Take a guess.

:( PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM AUTOPARTSWAREHOUSE.COM I ORDERED A PART AND ALSO PAYED THE ADDITIONAL FOR THE TWO DAY SHIPPING AND IT'S BEEN A WEEK!I'VE TALKED TO 4 DIFFERENT CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES AND THEY ALL TELL ME DIFFERENT BULL ***.

NOW THE LAST PERSON TELLS ME THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK, LIKE WTF? HOW CAN YOU TAKE MY MONEY (200$) IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE PART? THEY SAY MY REFUND WILL BE IN ON FRIDAY, I HIGHTLY DOUBT THAT. I'M GOING TO BE A BUG UNTIL I SEE IT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS WEBSITE.I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB!